Why Is Cosmetic Plastic Surgery So Popular?
Conveniently located to serve the areas of Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Posted on June 9, 2016 under Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic surgery procedures in this area and across the country have dramatically increased over the last decade. There are many reasons for this.
1. Procedures are becoming less invasive and yet more effective.
2. Faster recoveries using smaller incisions and often, local anesthesia.
3. Techniques that dramatically reduce post-op pain.
4. Procedures that give natural looking results eliminating the signs of surgery.
5. Procedure prices have not increased or are lower, especially when you consider inflation. Most cosmetic surgical procedures are performed on those with middle incomes.
6. The ageing of America, causing a demand to look younger, more rested or better able to compete in the work place.
7. Cosmetic surgery is accepted in society.
Our Plastic Surgery Associates team includes Dr. Franklin Richards, Dr. A. Dean Jabs, and Dr. Keshav Magge. Each of our plastic surgeons is board-certified, and together they have over 60 years of combined experience. Drs. Richards, Jabs, and Magge are all highly qualified in procedures for the face, breast, and body, and pride themselves in providing excellent results through our state-of-the-art, Quad A certified operating centers