Cellulaze performed in Bethesda
Conveniently located to serve the areas of Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Posted on October 13, 2016 under Cellulite Treatment
Looking for an anti-cellulite treatment? Most women are! Well, you’ve come to the right place. Schedule an appointment in our office in Bethesda, Maryland, or McLean Virginia for a consultation on Cellulaze, a new one-time treatment that is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite!
Wondering how the procedure works? Here are some things to expect:
- Your physician will mark the areas of cellulite to be treated with a marker
- A couple of tiny incisions will be made, about the size of the tip of a pen
- Local anesthesia or numbing solution is used (you’ll be awake during the procedure)
- The Cellulaze laser fiber is threaded through a very small tube (or cannula) and inserted through the incision site
- Your physician will use the SideLaze3D™ Cellulaze laser fiber to:
- Level out bumps of fat
- Treat dimples by releasing the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin
- Stimulate collagen production to increase your skin’s depth and elasticity for a smoother look
- The liquefied fat is gently pressed out
- The entire procedure should take about 1–1.5 hours
Our Plastic Surgery Associates team includes Dr. Franklin Richards, Dr. A. Dean Jabs, and Dr. Keshav Magge. Each of our plastic surgeons is board-certified, and together they have over 60 years of combined experience. Drs. Richards, Jabs, and Magge are all highly qualified in procedures for the face, breast, and body, and pride themselves in providing excellent results through our state-of-the-art, Quad A certified operating centers